Saturday, December 28, 2013

Back At It Like A Bad Habit

I've attempted to be a consistent blogger multiple times in the past and have not been very successful.  For the last four years I have worked two jobs.  I worked two jobs because I wanted to get a solid footing with the school district I work for before quitting my other job as a server.  I am now at that point where I no longer have to rely on serving as a source of income.  I am very grateful that a lot of hard work and 16 hour work days have paid off and I am now able to be in the position I am in now.  I cannot count the number of celebrations, birthdays, etc., I have had to miss, leave early, or arrive late to because of working in a restaurant.  I am also looking forward to being able to have hobbies again.  My schedule did not allow much room for that, most of my time off lately has been used lesson planning and keeping up with household chores.  Now that I have a more managable schedule I am looking forward to being able to spend more time with loved ones and indulging in hobbies I enjoy including blogging and finally having some time to do projects around the house.  To those who have stuck around thank you!  

2 comments:

I love receiving your comments and will do my best to and respond to each and every one as quickly as possible.