Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Every Day in May Day 4 & 5


Day Number Four: Favorite Quote & Why You Love It

“Be Yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” 

- John Jakes

The first time I read this quote it immediately resonated with me.  It is about staying true to yourself.  It is about carrying yourself in a way that reflects what you believe in.  It is one thing to say what you believe - it is a another thing to constantly uphold yourself to your own values.

Day Number Five:  Blogger You Adore



I love ready this little mama to be's blog.  She is a California girl living in the South, which I can relate to.  Her blog focuses on adventures with her husband for their job, their gorgeous home in North Carolina, and more recently her pregnancy.  Grab a cup of coffee and read this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and will do my best to and respond to each and every one as quickly as possible.